Legal Counsel (60% - 100%) - Legal Counsel (60% - 100%) - Falcon Private Bank
The ideal candidate will assume the following key responsibilities:
- Legal advice on Swiss and international financial market law related issues as well as monitoring of and preparation for new laws and regulations
- Advising all business units on legal matters, including liaison with external counsels where advice is outsourced as well as interaction with supervisory authority
- Supporting of large projects (e.g. Blockchain)
- Legal assessment, drafting and structuring of agreements and commercial contracts, such as credit agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements etc.
- Leading and supporting contractual negotiations with clients and business partners
- Creating and amendment of internal legal directives, maintain standard contracts and terms & conditions
- Assessing of merits of claims brought by or against the bank and support of external counsel where bank enters into litigation
The preferred skills for this position include:
- Law degree and Swiss bar exam, LL.M. or additional degree is an advantage
- A minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a legal function (financial sector or law firm) and sound know-how of international banking law and regulation
- Interest in large projects (e.g. Blockchain) and relevant work experience an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken); additional languages, particularly French is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independent, proactive, reliable and trustworthy team player
If your profile fits the above requirements, please send your complete Curriculum Vitae including certificates as PDF to Human Resources, Marco D’Angelo (email@example.com).
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy.