Social Media Manager (100%) - Social Media Manager (100%) - Falcon Private Bank
Social Media Manager (100%)
Zurich, Marketing & Communication
The ideal candidate will assume the following key responsibilities:
- Design and implement a social media strategy aligned with the brand positioning and the business priorities
- Establish a best-in-class approach to effectively leverage the social medias
- Plan and manage the marketing content pipeline proactively
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging and relevant content
- Daily monitoring of social media channels, web and digital banking touchpoints
- Plan and implement targeted marketing campaigns through digital channels
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from various teams and locations
The preferred skills for this position include:
- Enthusiastic digital native and social media talent
- University degree, degree as Social Media Manager or education in Marketing & Communications
- Three years of proven experience managing social media channels
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
- Strong team player with the ability to manage challenging tasks independently
- Senior personality used to interact with all management levels
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and German
- Analytical skills and knowledge about SEO, online channels, Google Analytics, MS Office etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and international environment
If your profile fits the above requirements, please send your Curriculum Vitae including certificates and diplomas to Human Resources, Marco D’Angelo (email@example.com).
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy.