Complaints - Falcon Fund Management
Complaints Handling Policy
Falcon Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. has implemented procedures for managing customer complaints which complies with the requirements of CSSF Regulation 16-07 relating to the out-of-court resolution of complaints. Please consult enclosed complaints handing Policy for the definition of a compliant.
In this context, any complaint must be sent for complaints concerning the funds or management company to:
Falcon Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attn. Mr. Bastian Schwind-Wagner
2, Rue Gabriel Lippmann
L-5365 Munsbach, Luxembourg
+352 2720 4620
The Management Company will treat your complaint as follows:
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you within ten (10) business days as of the receipt of the complaint if the complaint cannot be closed before this timeline.
- An update letter will be sent to you one (1) month and every four weeks thereafter to inform you of the progress of your complaint.
- A final letter will be sent to you to inform you on the outcome of our investigation and the actions taken to resolve the complaint.
The Management Company informs its customers of the existence of the out-of-court dispute settlement procedure with the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (“the CSSF”), the Luxembourg financial services regulator.
Where a customer did not receive a response or satisfactory response within one month of a complaint being submitted to the Management Company, the customer can refer their complaint to the CSSF within one (1) year of the date of filing with the Management Company. In the event of submitting a complaint to the CSSF it shall be submitted in English, Luxembourgish, German, or French by the following means:
- By regular mail (no registered letter required) addressed to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, 283, route d’Arlon, L-2991 Luxembourg or
- By fax at +352 26 25 12601 or
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By filing the form online on the CSSF website